Friday, February 22, 2008

HAPPY MOMENTS !

One day i was playing with my daughter Faizah, suddenly she picked her nose and took out the booger and asking me, mummy what is this, i said eeeeyeh, this is dirty faizah, but she keep on asking what is this mummy, i told her that this is booger, she was holding her fingers up and examining the booger, then suddenly my husband came in the room and faizah excitingly told father that look my fingers, my husband thought that she was playing and he suddenly came close to her and put her fingers in the mouth and said i will bite your fingers ha ha ha, i was just stunned, and didn't know what to say, but faizah pull out her fingers from fathers mouth and looking and finding the booger, and she asked father, where is my booger ?
Happy - Happy Moments

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this wat he deserves...according to his health,booger is good for his health.if carry on eating 2,3 booger's daily from Faizah he will gain good health...........



AYAZ

FAIZAH N KAIF'S MUMMY said...

eeiiiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeee......