Thursday, January 1, 2009

CHANGES

Need to do some changes in my life at this moment,I'm 33 years old and i haven't achieve what i wanted to,i don't regret my past at the same time i try to minimise mistake in Future.I have been through alot in my life some r bad some r good...i hope after this mostly good things appear.Sometime people don't seem to understand me(i taught i was easy to interpret),Well u see even i don't understand my self so y should i expect others to do so,So now i am just gonna ignore my emo feelings n start thinking logic and practical.I want to be a good teacher to my children and make sure they get what they deserve..my time is over now i have to concentrate on them..not to say I'm neglecting my self just that I wont make myself as priority,

Hope that what i wish n want we come through..AMIN