Sunday, January 4, 2009

SAD AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME

2moro morning i will be leaving to my own hse iam happy but sad to leave my parents (stayed with them in ipoh since i was pregnant with faizah..2005)
even tho my relationship with my parent is not that jolly2 one but still they r my parents and ido love them so much(cant seen to tell them that..ego kot)
mum my might be thinking right now'wah girl is so happy to leave us'..trust me Ma..langsung tak mcm tu..
i think it is my time to fly with my little family just like u did b4...so Ma do pray for me..i know iam not the daughter u wanted me to be..but im still ur daughter right..
i can never ever replace all the love n caring you pour to me..i can only pray for ur good health n happiness...
I want to say these words right infront of you(agan due to my ego..i just cant said it out)
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MA AND PA

No comments: